Monday, July 8, 2013

June 17, 2013

This week was really good. We are working hard with our converts and we are having fun while working. We went on two divisions this week and we worked hard
with the sisters. I got to visit my old area and there were a few people in tears, it was soooo cute just to see how much they really have missed me. I still haven't seen my first area because now there are elders there but its all good.
Today I got the package so I cannot wait to open it. Our district leader had emergency changes so that was really hard on us, he was a GREAT elder from Guatemala. Now I actually have the same district leader that was my DL in Altagracia in my old area. S'o its all good. today we played soccer and went out to eat as a district it was way fun. 
Well I have to get going, I will write more next week!!!! I hope all is well at the cabin. Have fun!!!!! Love Hermana Parker. Also thanks family and Nat and Holly and the Relief Society for sending letters. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment