Monday, July 8, 2013

June 24, 2013

 This is like my family in my old area! Amazing!!

 Marcela!! A little girl from my old area and Yami!!

 Divisions with my hija!!

 What I found today when I opened the door...I did scream!

 So cute!

Madelin's Baptism

Well my emails seem to just be shorter and shorter. I like to send pics but then its harder to write because it takes forever to load them! But I am soooo glad that you all had fun at the cabin. I loved looking at the pictures and don't worry mom,I am not trunky yet... who knows when that time will come, I hope never. I want to work hard until the end. Anyways I got my AMAZING páckage!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh it was amazing!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! As you can tell I loved the skirt and sweater.I wore them right away. So great. Also all the snacks and the bracelet and chapstick and book and the cute bee story and the make up thank you!!!!!!! I LOVED IT! I am soooo blessed. 


Well tomorrow we have a conference with the whole mission to say goodbye to our President. It will be really hard but I am excited for the new one to come too. It should be a new adventure. We have 6 families that we are teaching right now but I got really discouraged yesterday when not even one of them showed up to church. It was hard and I about started crying because we worked so hard during the week but then I felt comfort and know that God was telling me I had done my part. I love the mission. So on tuesday we had a reunion with all the leaders and we played a game where we had to see how many marshmellows we could fit in our mouth. I was really embarrassed when they said Hermana Parker go for it. So I competed against another sister and I won with 5 hahahahah. They were big. They were taking pics and everything... not cool but so funny. Well I want to wish Lauren a very very happy birthday!!!!! I LOVE YOU SIS! You are the greatest. I love you family. Thank you soooo much for all that you do for me. I feel your prayers. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment