Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 1, 2013





















So this week was crazy!!!!! On Tuesday we had a huge activity with the whole mission and we said bye to President and his family. It was very sad actually and when we were all singing "God be with you until we meet again" the whole mission was crying. It was super sad but he did a very great job and we had fun there. We all had lunch and we just got to go around and catch up with everyone and take pics with Pres. and everything. It was awesome. But then it was awesome because on Friday night we got a call and the new Mission Presidents wife wanted to work with us. So it was awesome and she doesn't know a lot of Spanish but we went and taught a family with her and I translated for her and the spirit was soooo strong. We invited them to be baptized and they accepted so fast. It was intense. But yeah the new President and his wife are AMAZING people and I really feel their love for us. So cute!!!! I can totally see my parents in their shoes someday soon.


Well we had another stake baptism and it was fun because we had it with my old zone and I got to see 2 of my converts there and it was awesome. Soooo great to see them active in the church. The 16 year old is so pumped for his mission. So exciting. Well today we actually moved out of our house. None of the elders were able to help us, so we asked some members and so that was good. And our new house is super cute. Obviously a bit cheaper because that is why we moved, but it's soooo homey and we actually have a couch now... yeah I feel real spoiled ha.


Ok so there is a lady that is from Cedar that is going to bring a bunch of my stuff to you guys this week. I gave her your numbers and our address. Please look out for her call. She is doing me a huge favor. But most of the things we can go through all together when I get home, so please keep it in a safe place. And then there are a few letters for you guys and Laurens birthday card. But Sister Rasmussen will tell you guys what bag you can open. They had us over for dinner again yesterday and they are awesome. Also, she knows all of the good hotels and everything for when you guys come. She says she can come get you at the airport even. Just talk to her. She is great.


So yesterday at church an American family came and the lady came up to me and gave me stickers and 20 dollars. I was about to cry, it was soooo nice. She said lunch is on me thanks for all you do. Soooo awesome. We ate at Burger King today with the money. Well this week we did divisions in Granada and it went really well. We had a lot of fun. We are having fun. I love the mission still and am looking forward to many more spiritual experiences. I love you all and hope you are doing great!!!! love always Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment