Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August 19, 2013




Well first of all, I want to tell my wonderful parents how AMAZING they are. I read those brag letters that you sent to me last Monday when we got home. I cried and cried and cried. I have never actually cried very much for my family because I have tried to stay focused and forget myself but I broke down and I bawled and bawled. It was the best thing that I have ever read. Thank you soooooo much. I have never felt greater love in my life than I feel for you two and the rest of the family. 


Well, this week was good. We are slowly progressing and having a bit more success. This week I got to work with Hermana Creel and I got to go to her area and spend the night over there. It was a lot of fun and we worked really hard. Then on Thursday I got to go to another area with my old companion and work. It was fun as well. This week I don't have a lot of news but I hope that this isn't too boring hahaha. We are having transfers this Wednesday so I will either leave or I will stay and finish the mission here. I am fine with whatever. I just told President whatever he does with me that I want to work hard until the last second! Anyways I hope all is well I am praying for you all daily. I LOVE YOU SOOOO much! Love always Hermana Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment