Thursday, November 1, 2012

October 29, 2012






Hey familia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I sure felt that earthquake. It was a little like the last one, just like the feeling of being on a sailboat. Haha it´s weird, earthquakes everyday like it´s normal or something. Super funny that you and Nat were laughing about it. I love it. Also, something weird, I was getting my clothes out of my suitcase because I was about to shower when I literally watched a cockroach fly onto my back. That was cool. NOT! I flipped out, especially because they are HUGE here. Super funny. But then my comp was just laughing cuz I was dancing around trying to get that thing off of me. FUNNY!
So I am writing super late today and this is why... we had a huge only sisters p-day with President and his family. It was super fun and we got shirts and learned how to sew really well and do buttons and we made earrings. I made like 5 pairs and then we got to know each other more and watched the "Errand of Angels". I can totally relate to that movie now more than ever, now that I am actually out here. 
Ok so can I just tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST PACKAGE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah I loved loved loved it. I have been walking around to all of the members just whipping out my pictures and showing them to everyone. I loved all the halloween pictures, the cute owl that I sleep with (which by the way I will NEVER be sick of owls, I love them so much) The stickers are soooooooo cute I love them. The shirts, that I wore yesterday and the day before. Which good choice because I like them a lot and they match with my clothes. It was all sooooo thoughful. And then the notebook and the matching pen. I was just laughing so hard because I was so happy to receive it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it all, thanks so much. I love you all and I am so grateful. Thanks!!!!!!!!!! Mom, the dear elders that you wrote just were exactly what I needed, so thanks. I know you are always so intuned with the spirit. So thanks for being you. I started bawling like a little baby when I heard the story about Nathan going to Walgreens and bringing back Josh some candybars when he got hurt. That is THEEE cutest story in the world and I just love the heart of that little sweetheart of mine. Nathan, thanks for being so kind and a great example. I loved Nathan and Josh´s little emails. I love you all so much. Thanks so much!!!!
So, President was telling us that pretty soon there are going to be a TON of sisters in the mission. I am excited. He thinks that this is just preparing even more for the 2nd coming. It´s really cool. Like a huge army of the Lord´s servants! Also, that´s cool about the missionary work that dad did with that guy, I am impressed. When we watched Errand of Angels they were speaking German and I was just in awe that dad learned that. WOW!!!!! That´s incredible. Ok. So yeah you asked about halloween. Yes, they celebrate it. But nothing like they do in the U.S. They recognize it and I think there are a few parties but that´s all. Anyways, have you gotten that stuff from Elder Ewell or not yet. I haven´t been able to send things yet because I haven´t had time but things are surely coming. Also tell mema thanks for her letter it was really sweet of her!!! Hope Katia loves her first time at Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha well I need to get going! I love you all so much! Talk to you all soon. Love your daughter, sister, and friend. Courttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment