Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012

So this week was very interesting! I had my first changes as you know and now I am in Managua... the hottest city in all of Nicaragua but yeah... hahahahaha it´s fine. I had a very hard adjustment because I just could not say goodbye to all of the members and people that I love there in Diria. But here I am. The morning that I got to my new area, I opened up my Thanksgiving package. ahhhhhh!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you! It was so wonderful to receive and I was so happy. I was just smiling so big. It was just what I needed. But I just sent a letter off to a few people and to you guys, so be prepared to receive it. hahah I didn´t have an appetite or anything for 4 days while I was here but now I am gettting into the hang of things and now I am happy again. It was just hard to let go of all those people. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL PACKAGE!!!! Cannot wait for Christmas, to talk to you all.
Tell Kenzie and Tyler congrats. That´s so awesome. The mission really is so great. Thanks so much for the support. Tell Sister Hall thank you and tell her that I said hi. My new comp is cool and so things are going great. I am glad that I have her. She is from Nicaragua and she is 26. She hits her year mark very soon. I heard about Taylor in his earthquake... how crazy is that. hahahaha. So I heard that Sister Creel is in my zone so that´s exciting . I got 2 dear elders from the family and they were so great. Then I got letters from my old mtc comp and then Kev, Nat and Fro. It was so good hearing from everyone. I loved the turkey and it´s up in my room right now. I love it all. It was so great getting it. There is an elder in my district who is from Holladay. He said that he might be in Grandpa´s stake. His name is Elder Seastrand. Who knows if grandpa knows him, but maybe. I just am so excited to hear from you guys on Christmas. 
Time is going by so fast. Managua is hot. Super hot. But there are a lot of good things about it. At first I wasn´t looking for those good things because I was comparing everything to my old area. But now I am appreciating things more. It´s always good to hear from Cottam. She´s so great and she has her homecoming talk this Sunday with her twin sister. That will be super fun, huh. Thanks to all of you for being great examples to me. I love you all with all the fiber of my being. Dad, thanks for your email too. I love reading your emails, they are so great. Thanks for all. I loved the owl notepad soooo much! And all of the goodies. It has been so great seeing how much I am loved. I know that I am loved and I am so grateful to have an eternal family. Sorry that this email is so short but I need to get going. Know that I am doing great and that the mission is the best thing in the world. Teaching about Christ is a blessing. Also, before the age changes for the mission they were receiving 400 applications per week. Now they are getting 4000 per week and over half are from the sisters. CRAZY! Super fun. we are preparing. Love you allll soooo much! love Court

No comments:

Post a Comment