Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 8, 2012

I have been praying a lot for the family and I am glad that they are getting closer to finding out what Jordan needs. I am sorry that things have been so hard. I am super glad that you got to talk to my old comp Cottam. She's super awesome! I love that girl with all my heart. I was super sad when she left but I got an email from her and she is doing good. That's sweet that you already knew about my new comp and everything. It was sweet cause we met in the mtc in Guatemala. Super funny. So I have 3 weeks more in the mission than she does. She will leave a month after me for our homes. It was cool because peoples parents came to pick them up this last change and I am excited if that will happen with me someday!!!!!!!!! haha. Ok. Well I am absolutely heartbroken about Brian. I feel way bad for him and his family. And Lauren and Taylor too. I wish there was something I could do to help but that is how this life is sometimes and it brings comfort to know that it's all in the hands of our Heavenly Father and that what happens is what is meant to happen. I cannot believe that. He's so healthy and strong and still has a lot of life ahead of him. He will fight it, like Lauren said, he's always been a fighter and he can do it. At least they are finding him help. I cannot imagine. And yes, poor Lindy she has to go through this again. Tell Brian that he is in my prayers and that his family is too. I love how his mom said it was like 4 football quarters because he always had like 4 guys hanging on him and he still would run the ball in for a touchdown. How amazing. I love that kid.


Mom, I am so glad that you liked your birthday gift. Have you found anywhere to put the hammock yet? And the address to my house is the one that I gave you but the mission office is just the regular address that you guys have for me. The A.P. 3527 Managua Nicaragua one. So yeah. Thanks for sending me stuff always. I am so blessed. So glad that you had a good birthday.


Ok, so conference was AMAZING! I obviously had to watch it in Spanish but I understood about 80 percent of it. I wrote a ton of notes and felt super happy the whole time. We had a few investigadores show and George was there the whole time. How happy I was when he was there sitting next to us when they were talking about missionary work and how missionaries can help. I was just smiling from ear to ear. haha. Did you get the thing from Elder Ewell yet? I sent home some letters and things with him. He said his homecoming is the 13 if you guys can go. Taylor seems to be doing great and I talk about him like everyday. He is literally amazing. I cannot believe how wonderful of a family that I have. That's awesome that dad was talking about perfect age for missionaries would be 18 and then it happened. I was so shocked. haha but super awesome. Miss and love you all. We went hiking today, it was super fun. I love you. Love Court

No comments:

Post a Comment