Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 13, 2013

Wow!!!! So how great was that to talk to you all yesterday!!!!! You guys all sound so happy and just still so full of life. I felt so special and so loved. Thanks for all that you do for me. It was SUCH a great phone call. And then also to get to talk to Tay was so awesome too!!!! What a great day!

So this week was a bit long. On Tuesday night we were experiencing a few weird things going on in our new house that we just moved into (which is beautiful by the way) but yeah the Elders came over the next day to bless the house... and so my companion and I were so scared that she jumped in my bed and we slept in the same bed that night. In the morning I woke up with a kinked neck and it still is kinked today. We have tried everything to get it to go away but nothing has worked. Hopefully this week it will go away sometime. I cannot go left. hahahahaha.

Well we went on two divisions this week and we got to go to Granada the first day. That was fun but it´s super hot there. I saw a huge pig the size of a baby elephant and so that was weird. I took a picture but sadly I don´t have my camera with me today... same mistake I seem to always make every Monday. I am soooo sorry. They will all come at once soon!!!!! But don´t worry we are still taking pictures. Well on Thursday night we had a huge ward get together and we had it at the family´s house that is from the United States. It was so great because it has AC and all that cool stuff. 22 people showed up so it was a great time and my comp and I planned the lesson and I had the game and then the family fed us refreshments. It was a lot of fun and we all had a great time. Then yesterday after I called my wonderful family we had a fun taco salad and brownies for dinner and it was way fun!!!! Today we had a meeting with President, the other sister leaders and my companion and I. And next Monday we have to give a training for a group of missionaries. Then next Tuesday we have to give a powerpoint presentation in our meeting with the zone leaders and assistents. So there are a few things that are making me a little stressed out but I know that I will get through it and that I will learn from it all. I couldn´t believe how great Tay´s Spanish was. I am sooo proud of him. It was awesome talking to everyone. I love you all soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love your sister missionary Hermana Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment