Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 7, 2013

HELLO!!!!!!! So today I just want to say hi!!!! And that I just love you all more than you know. Thanks mom and dad for the emails. It really means a lot to me. That new game you have sounds fun and it will be good to play games with you all once more!!!!!!
So crazy... don´t freak out but something crazy happened this week... One night we were walking down the street and this creep was trying to talk to me and I was ignoring him and then he started chasing me and I was super scared and running. Then I looked down the street to my left and there the two zone leaders were... just walking in OUR area, where they never are. What a blessing. We yelled for them to help us and they came fast. I don´t know if the guy would have harmed me or not but it was crazy that they were just right there. An absolute miracle. It was so good to know that the Lord put those elders there. Then later, I asked them why they were you there and they said "Oh we were lost trying to find our way to bishops house to ask him a question." What a blessing!!! But I am safe and you don´t need to worry. Just know that I am being protected. Also, there is this guy that we met in the street about 5 weeks ago and he said, yeah I am Mormon but haven´t been to church for years. We told him he needs to go and then the next Sunday he was there all by himself and in his shirt and tie looking so great there in the chruch!!!!! Then he hasn´t missed a week since then. We saw him yesterday and I am just so proud of him, he even brought his son with him yesterday and I could see how happy he truly was!!!! It´s nice helping members AND investigadores. Also, Vladimir wasn´t able to get baptized because of some problems in his interview but we are keeping our faith for this Saturday!!!! A lot of miracles happened this week. We put dates for baptism for 3 different FAMILIES this week!!!!! One lady, we went to her door, and she said come in please!!! It turns out a month ago her son killed himself and she has been wondering where he is and how she can find peace!!! She said when she saw us she felt so comforted and she felt that there were two angels there to help her. So her and her husband want to get baptized on my BIRTHDAY!!!!! We will see if it happens but wouldn´t that be way sweet!!!!! 
Anyways, we are doing very well. I had a hard night yesterday because someone we contacted said some really mean things to me and then we left and my comp said I am so sorry, I bet you feel horrible. And I was like, um yeah, and just broke down and started crying. But then last night, I was thinking about Christ and how so many people rejected him and betrayed him and then I didn´t feel so bad. I cannot let it get me down, I just need to keep working hard and not worry about it. My comp and I had a lot of fun this week!!! It was like the hardest we have ever worked but it was the most fun that we had too! Crazy how that works, isn´t it? We are having a great time. Church was good yesterday, we brought 2 families to church and 3 other people. It was a successful day and they all enjoyed it. I think we will have another baptism on the 26. Jordan´s birthday!!!! I am going to look for something for his birthday, so hopefully I can find something cool! I am glad that you are liking that new cd. Cottam introduced me to it! She just got off her cruise to Hawaii and loved it. She sent me some great pictures. She is so great!!!! Well I will let ya go but know that I love you all soooo much and that I am doing great and that we are doing WORK!!!!!!! "Cuz work´s gonna fix what don´t work anymore!!!" ... that´s the song if you don´t remember-- hahaha. love you. love Hermana Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment