Tuesday, November 12, 2013

September 23, 2013






Well this week was great! We worked hard. We we able to bring 6 investigators to church yesterday it was SO great I was sooo happy. I felt a lot of peace in church yesterday. I felt my Saviors love and I felt that He was happy with me. While singing "Praise to the Man" I started to cry. I know without a shadow of a doubt that Joseph Smith was a Prophet called of God. I KNOW this is the true church with power and authority. I know that the priesthood keys have been restored. I have never been so sure in my entire life. Also, we shared in the lesson afterwards an experience that we have had with serving and I was about to cry so I just ended it. Then my companion got up and shared about how she has an angel as a companion and it was the cutest thing, I was crying. It is hitting me a little bit more that I am about done here. It is a hard thing to accept sometimes. 


Well good news! We had a baptismal interview on Saturday and she passed! We are so excited for her baptism on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LAST ONE! I am so excited. I was telling Nat my plans for my time left here... this is what I sent her... well tomorrow we have a meeting with all of the leaders which lasts all day long. then Wednesday we have a Christmas party that they are throwing for me some of the members and then we have investigators coming. I have a powerpoint I will share about the nativity and we are having an American dinner. My mom helped me with ideas and then on Friday we have my last zone meeting and afterward I am going on divisions with the girl I trained and then on Saturday we have a baptism and possibly 2! And then on Sunday she will get confirmed and then on Monday we have a ward activity and are all going to go watch a movie with our investigators. Then on Tuesday I will probably pack all day long and say bye to a few people here. Also that night my fam gets here!!!! Then Wednesday in the morning I go give my last testimony and will be with my family that night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... So yeah that is what I sent her. I am pretty busy until the end! I am excited. We put up the Christmas tree yesterday after church while the sister was making our lunch. I will send some pics of our masterpiece hahaha. Well that is about all I have for this week! The work is moving forward and we are having a lot of fun and a lot of success. We are being blessed every day. EVERY DAY A BLESSING! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! LOVE always Hermana Parker p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!! I love you soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment