Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012




Lake Nicaragua

mothereeeeeerrrr y fathhhhhhhereeeeerrr!!!!!!!! Hello. hello. hello. hola. haha so yes I am so happy to be writing you right now. i just need to tell you thank you soooo much for the prayers. This week was amazing. First, I can understand a bit more spanish which is a miracle because sometimes I stop and think... wait that was all in spanish not in english and I just understood what they just said to me. Secondly... this is the very best part. We are teaching a Family!!!!!! and this is the other best part... they came to church this sunday!!!!! They actually came. We taught them the whole restoration and word of wisdom and the sabbath day and they had questions and everything and we made sure things were clear with them and they totally accepted it all. They are soooo smart and they have a little girl named Bianca and they are getting baptized on the 28 of this month. That is the plan. So if everything goes well that will be my first baptism. Also, we are having a family night with them and a family that are members tonight! The family invited this investigator family and we are so excited. I hope it all goes well. I got an email from Tay and it made my whole day. We are going though this hard but wonderful time together and it is building our relationship even more. He talked about my example and how he looks up to me. Which is funny because it is definitely the other way around. Dad, congrats on your talk. Mom said it was wonderful and I know that it was. You seriously are a king and you are honestly the best man I have ever known. Mom, there is a reason dad is so great and that's because the great support you give him. How blessed we are to have the priesthood in our lives. We really are soooo blessed. Dad, thank you. I see these homes here with no kind of order and no hope and it breaks my heart. So I have come to see that here its really hard to teach men. The men are really hard. The woman are easy to talk to and teach but the men are hard. We need more good men in this church and I'm so glad to have dad and my sweet brothers. Thanks so much. Dad, thanks for the medicine. I drink purified water. I will be safe because I am doing the Lords work. There is no better place to be. So church this week the day before we ran into this guy and said hey our church meeting is tomorrow and he's like ok I'll be there. We were like um excuse me what did you just say.... hahahah so he actually showed up and we had 4 investigators show up this week. Which is absolutely HUGE I was smiling from ear to ear all day long. Everything was perfect. Then right before church started Pres. Monestel and his family showed up to our branch!!!! What a surprise... and for him to come on such a successful day was incredible. ok so I will try to send some pictures. Today we went to the lake Nicaragua. um it is HUGEEEEEE hahaha i thought it was an ocean with all of the waves that were crashing and all of the trees and everything. Absolutely beautiful. What a good day. But I am so tired. We woke up at 5 to go play basketball with all the kids in the branch and then we hiked to this cool like hot springs pool thing... it was cold water but it was sweet. and then we went to Granada and we climbed to the top of this church and it was soooo awesome. Anyways... mom about the music. seriously dont worry about it. We have a cd player so maybe just make me a good cd with church songs. or maybe 2 or something. Also, I haven't gotten my package but I hear it takes a long time.... so I'm not sure. If you want to cancel the old one and are able to get a new one that would be great. Let me know. Thanks for all that you have done and I will send a pic if I can. Love you sooooo much... oh and dad, no ac here. only fans. but hey its ok. I am living hahaha. Tomorrow I have divisions and I hate them. I'm going with a diff companion and it is in Managua in the total heat... but oh well. I have to do it and it's only for a day right. Love you so much!!!! until next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment