Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 9, 2012

Hellloooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh am I happy to hear from this amazing family. I look forward to it every weeek. ok mom, maybe have that lady send me some church music on like a usb or if you can’t that’s ok. Any kind works. or piano music or anything. I am getting a little tired of my companions same music.(and some pictures of the family and I and like haley and jen and chan) hahaha another 6 weeks with my comp and I together. But goodness have I grown to love this one. She’s rough cuz she’s my trainer but I love her to death and I am so glad to have her. I haven’t gotten the package but I heard its prob at the office and changes are this wed so my DL said he would pick it up for me. He’s from panama and he’s the fastest speaker in the mish.... hahaha and like I can understand him sometimes and he’s seriously the greatest friend and support for me. OK so first, dad to answer your questions.... Nicaragua daily life is wake up at 6 30 exercise for 30 minutes shower and then breakfast. Personal study at 8. At 9 language study. At 10 comp study for 2 hours at 12 lunch and then we are off to Diria workin our tails off. I cant believe how hot it is in hurricane. I am genuinely sorry haha. The work here is coming along BUT I was out cold since wednesday. I had a high high fever and couldn’t get out of bed. I was throwing up and everything else you can imagine. I couldn’t eat for 3 days because I was throwing up everything I was eating. Today I actually had my first real meal. I don’t know what I had but it was bad. We had to go get meds and I had to go on a liquid only diet and the nurse had to keep an eye on this little body of mine. hahaha but now its good and I can’t WAIT to get out of the house and WORKKKK this week. I heard its perfectly normal to get sick your first transfer so don’t worry I should be fine. Sister Franko was so awesome and I told her to please call you guys because I knew thursday would be a hard day for you. I know that tay is where he is supposed to be but that has got to be hard on all of you. You were all in my prayers a lot this week. Also, mom there is this cupcake place called like something cean cupcake cafe and they deliver to the provo mtc so please if you get some time send Tay a cupcake from me for his b-day!!!!! I am glad he is learning from his comp and so happy to hear he is doing good!!!! I miss that cute brother of mine. and the rest of you. NATHHHHHH thanks for writing. I always love to read your emails so thanks so much sweet cheeks. I hope you are still sleeping with that teddy of mine!!!! Keep being a good boy and loving Lauren and Josh because they need you to love them a lot while we are gone ok. and Jordan and mom and dad too. They all need you. Make sure you keep praying every day and being a good example and the whole family will be blessed because of you. Anyways... mom and dad, dear elder in Provo is printed out 2 times a day so Tay could get so many letters. Those always helped me and it was nice to get them. Prob not every single day though!!!! I will write him today so that I can hear from him next week. WHATTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I can’t believe Zach is going to the exact SAME MISSION!!!!!!!!!! That is a miracle. I have heard of friends going to same places before but I can’t believe it has happened to Tay. Tell him congrats for me. And cute Jen Jensen. She’s prob so excited. Tell her congrats and that I just miss her smiling face. What a blessing. It will help them so much. Ok. So guess what!?!?!? I live in Nicaragua!!!! hahahah sometimes I just cant believe that I am here. Its so funny to think about. I love it here. I love love love the cute little branch I am in. So everyday in my journal I write little miracles because I try to find a miracle in every day... and Thursday was I got to watch beauty and the beast because I was so sick I couldn’t leave!!!! hahaha it was such a nice thing to watch a movie... mom and dad, you know how much I love those. Thanks for your email mom and dad and I hope you have a wonderful week full of love and fun and maybe a little bit of cool breeze down there. Tell everyone hi... and I will talk to you next week! Thanks for everything and for this love and support... there is no way I could make it without you all there for me. I was looking at my photo thing Nat made for me and Tay and I on the tube in Yellowstone just screaming and remembering the moment made me laugh so hard out loud in my room because I remember Tay screaming so loud because it was freezing and we were just having so much fun. How neat to be able to spend this wonderful time in life with him too. I love you all. Please stay safe and I will keep you in my prayers. I love you all. Once again I love you all. over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment